Deadline: Varying | WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (WFP) JOBS OPENINGS/CAREERS : Career Opportunities.
Are you passionate about helping those in need?
The World Food Programme is a leader in the global movement to achieve Zero Hunger. In 80 countries our innovative hunger solutions are benefiting some 80 million people.
Join us to make a difference
JOIN YOA Your Opportunities Africa Whatsapp Groups and Telegram Group : For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups TELEGRAM
Note : These Jobs are updated Through out the week keep on checking and bookmark this page.
Below are the Jobs: World Food Programme (Wfp) Jobs Openings/Careers
Other WFP JOBS:
- Senior Innovation Manager, Innovation Consultancy Services Lead, CST II
- Driver, SC2, Kakuma
- Programme Policy Officer -Integrated Livelihoods Approach- NOA, Lilongwe
- Programme Policy Officer P4 (Agricultural Markets Support), Kigali, Rwanda
- Logistics Associate G6
- Programme Policy Officer (Climate Smart Agriculture); SC8
- Programme Policy Officer (National COHA Consultant) SSA10 Special Service Agreement – Dar es Salaam
- Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- National Logistics Officer (Health Cold Chain Logistics) SSA8 – 11 months in Dodoma Liaison Office
- Call for Roster (2023) – Climate Finance Experts (Int. CST II/ III) in MENA & Eastern Europe Region
- IT Operations Associate G6 Maiduguri (Fixed Term Contract) Nigeria
- Graduate Trainee – Programme Planning & Design, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Business Support Assistant – CFM, SSA5G5
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetime. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need. In 2020, WFP was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for its efforts to fight hunger globally, including its work during the coronavirus pandemic.
In Syria, WFP provides food assistance to more than 4.6 million people each month. This includes families who require emergency assistance when affected by conflict and displacement and also those who need help to improve their nutrition and food security. WFP supports children across Syria with healthy meals and snacks at school, mothers with nutritious diets, and families and communities with sustainable livelihood projects.
Join Our Whatsapp groups to get daily Opportunities Updates:
Why work at the World Food Programme?
Meaningful and impactful careers
- Our day to day work makes a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
Continuous learning and training
- We provide learning tools for our staff to continually develop their careers
Multicultural and stimulating working environment
- We encourage gender and cultural diversity to make our teams stronger.
Job holders are expected to use initiative and knowledge within an area of expertise to independently respond to queries with general guidance. There is a requirement to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen problems on a daily basis. Job holders are expected to manage resources and coach and coordinate a team of support staff.
How To Apply :
- Click the Job your are interested in .
- The link will open a window where you will find the Jobs details
- Then Apply
To find More Jobs, Click Here