Young graduates are eligible for the 2024 World Bank Group Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Programme.
Application Closing Date: Not Given
For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM 1 , TELEGRAM 2 CHANNELS
A special chance to obtain professional experience at the entry level and firsthand knowledge of the difficulties and rewards of international development exists through the World Bank Group Junior Professional Associate (JPA) programme.
Have you just graduated?
Do you truly care about and want to help others? Are you searching for a stable, two-year internship in a multicultural setting? If yes, you might be interested in the JPA programme offered by the World Bank.
You will employ your strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative, your technological know-how, and your research skills in your JPA assignment. You will collaborate with more senior colleagues and project teams on tasks related to operations and corporate functions. You’ll get the chance to sharpen your abilities and pick up new ones while being exposed directly to the difficulties involved in eradicating poverty and promoting shared prosperity. A career in government, consultancy, the business sector, academia, or other development agencies may use your JPA experience as a springboard.
The minimum prerequisites to be eligible for the JPA programme are as follows:
- On your first day of duty, you must be 28 years old or younger. Possess a degree that is comparable to a bachelor’s
- Possess proficiency in at least one of the working languages of the Bank, preferably English Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French, Portuguese, and Arabic. A few advantages
- As an Extended Term Consultant (ETC) with perks, the World Bank will give you the chance to obtain entry-level professional experience at a top development institution for a period of two years that is not renewable.
How to Apply:
- Candidates that are interested can apply online. When requested, kindly supply the necessary details.
- Please be aware that applications will remain active for six months in our database. You will have to reapply if, after six months, you are still interested in the JPA programme.
- The only people contacted to discuss their interest and availability are those who have been selected for an assignment.
For Further Details: