Quality Assurance Specialist Job in Qatar
Regarding this position: Quality Assurance Specialist in Qatar
As a global supplier of flexible workforce solutions and knowledge, Brunel links experts with clients all over the world. We provide
We provide our clients both locally and internationally cutting-edge services including Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup), and Consultancy.
With more than 12,000 specialists,120 offices worldwide and close to €1 billion
Brunel is now present in more than 40 countries (Revenue 2021).
Responsibilities and tasks for the Quality Assurance Specialist Job in Qatar
- Makes sure that PMT Quality Management (QM) Surveillance Tools are implemented.
- guarantees that the individuals in charge of the Engineering and Procurement Surveillance Plans adhere to the deliverables of the plan as approved. regularly reviewing results & metrics as they relate to approved Project Quality Plans;
- while creating and preparing evaluations and verifications, adds information to the checklists.
- organizes the orientation and training for Quality Management appropriate to the project;
- Planning and organizing all meetings of the Quality Steering Team with the Contractor;
- accountable for periodically monitoring the individual quality plans and procedures of vendors and subvendors as well as the quality plans of the EPC contractor;
- Schedules for internal and external technical and quality audits, as well as participation in PMT, are reviewed and approved by the contractor;
- schedules and carries out Quality Management audits of PMT to make sure that the Project Quality Management System is still being followed, and oversees the resolution and closure of audit findings;
- Is responsible for overseeing the engineering, procurement, and construction quality performance of EPC Contractors by contributing to Quality Management surveillance metrics in accordance with the authorized Project Quality Plan;
- leading and managing root cause analyses and/or quality investigations in accordance with the direction of the quality head;
- Assessing and evaluating the correctness and thoroughness of the Contractors’ responses to Deviation Requests, Corrective Action Requests,
- Non-Compliance Reports, or Specification Deviation Requests; organizes the Quality Management weekly report to the Quality Head.
What to bring:
8 years of experience working on major projects, including the manufacture and installation of major offshore assets;
Having worked in the Middle East for at least five years and having previously carried out projects for the state of Qatar;
Although not required, an associates degree in engineering or science or a UK HNC is preferable.
Recommended Skills for the Quality Assurance Specialist Job in Qatar
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa) Auditing
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment