Egyptian Youth to Study in USA: Fully Funded Onsi Sawiris Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship | Deadline: July 31, 2023
Start your educational journey in the USA. Program for Onsi Sawiris Scholarships is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship program 2023–2024 offers fully supported undergraduate and graduate scholarships. This scholarship includes travel, health insurance, a living allowance, and complete tuition.
Students from Egypt may apply for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program to study undergraduate or graduate degrees at prestigious American colleges. These will be given out in accordance with character and quality as demonstrated by academic excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and extracurricular activities. Full tuition, a living stipend, as well as travel and health insurance are all included in the scholarships. Additionally, beneficiaries of scholarships will have the choice of an internship position with the business.
In an effort to better the areas in which it operates, Orascom Construction started the Onsi Sawiris Program in 2000. This initiative involved firm funding for educational initiatives. This initiative serves as an illustration of how the corporate sector might supportably participate in educational initiatives in Egypt. The program’s goal is to give young Egyptians the means to enhance their careers and build their character, while assisting their communities where they live.
Candidates who have not spent a sizable amount of time living, studying, or working overseas will be given preference. The University of Chicago, Stanford, Harvard, and the University of Pennsylvania are the only institutions eligible for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program.
|Onsi Sawiris Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship
|Scholarship Fully Funded
|July 31, 2023
Full tuition, a living stipend, travel expenses, and health insurance are all covered by the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship.
Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program Qualifications
If you want to be considered for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program, you must
For college freshmen:
- being Egyptian citizens who live in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants).
- be preparing to begin their studies in the United States in 2023.
- be dedicated to returning for two years to Egypt after successfully completing their bachelor’s degree.
- have not lived abroad for more than three years.
- GPA of 3.5 and 90% in Thanaweyya Amma certification (secondary year) or similar certificates required for iBT TOEFL scores
- Old SAT (before May 2016): Overall: 2100 Minimum SAT I Score Counting: 700 Math: 700 the number 700
- Overall, the new SAT (as of May 2016) is 1450. Reading and Writing with Evidence: 730 Math: 730 or 600 on the SAT II in all three subjects.
- Activate your extracurriculars.
- being Egyptian citizens who live in Egypt (preference will be given to non-holders of dual nationality).
- Plan to pursue a master’s degree in business administration or engineering at one of the best universities in the US.
- have not lived abroad for more than three years.
- be determined to go back to Egypt after receiving their bachelor’s degree for a period of two years.
- TOEFL: iBT of at least 100
- GPA: 3.5 or higher, or Very Good (Overall grade)
- three years of experience at least in the workforce
- MBA – GMAT of 650 or above (taken within 5 years)
- Additional Academic Activities have participated in extracurricular activities in the past or now.
- GRE scores from the past are no longer valid.
- New GRE results: acceptable minimum
- Total: 302
- Writing an Analysis: 4.5
- Engineering, business administration, and construction management are the available study areas.
- Candidates possessing a Master’s degree from Egypt in a technical subject other than the one for which they are applying, we shall consider it.
- Candidates who already hold a Master’s degree from a foreign institution or who hold a Master’s degree from an Egyptian university in the same discipline will not be taken into consideration.
- Nomination for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program does not ensure admission to a university. Only the universities listed below have been accepted for applicants. If selected, the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program reward will be given upon entrance to the university.
- Candidates who have not spent a sizable amount of time living, working, or studying abroad will be given preference.
- The list of authorized universities is the only ones eligible for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program.
How to Apply
To apply for an Onsi Sawiris scholarship, please follow the steps below:
Scholarship for Undergraduates:
- From here, create an account on the Amideast website.
- Enter all personal information.
- Enter all of your academic information.
- In the part for the Statement of Purpose, respond to these two questions:
- A1: How would attending the university you want to apply to help you succeed on these various levels, taking into account personal, local, and societal concerns as they pertain to your future? 500 words should be enough to discuss. Please remember that your essay is a crucial component of your application.
- What do you care about deeply? How have you lived your life pursuing your passions? 350 written words should make up your essay.
- Please remember that your essay is a crucial component of your application.
the following files to the attachments section:
- a request form
- a transcript copy
- a copy of your diploma or your Thanaweyya Amma certificate (if available)
- Copy of SAT I, SAT II, and IBT TOEFL test results
- two letters of recommendation
- Send your application in.
Regarding a masters scholarship:
- Application for the Onsi Sawiris Graduate Scholarship.
- Resume is a required document.
- certified copy of graduation.
- a transcribed copy.
- a copy of your exam results (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL iBT).
- two letters of recommendation.
- Contact AMIDEAST at 19263 or send an email to OSSP@amideast.org with questions about the scholarship.
For more Information about the ONSI SAWARIS Scholarship Click here