From check-in to check-out, a Receptionist provides reception services for Visitors in order to contribute to an overall exceptional experience and complete audits as necessary.
What am I going to do as a Receptionist at Hilton in Alexandria Egypt?
- In your role as a receptionist, you will offer guests reception services from check-in through check-out to contribute to an overall exceptional experience and finish audits as necessary. A receptionist helps shape our guests’ first impressions, so she or he must do the following jobs to the highest standards:
- Get answers to guests’ questions in a timely and effective manner Make sure visitors have a smooth check-in and check-out process, and finish any necessary audit procedures
- Make sure that any pertinent feedback from guests or other departments is shared with the front office manager and the reception supervisors.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- When necessary, participate in the proper training sessions, and aid in the development and training of the Night Team.
- Show that you have the general product knowledge required to carry out daily tasks, including an understanding of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, and promotions.
- Increase the number of rooms occupied and utilize upselling strategies to market hotel amenities and services.
- Following the hotel’s credit policy, follow the proper procedures for accepting foreign currencies, credit cards, and cash.
- Observe all health and safety laws, hotel security regulations, and fire rules Adhere to policies and procedures when using front-of-house equipment and property management systems
- Observe corporate branding guidelines
- as required, assist other departments
What are we trying to find in the Receptionist at Hilton in Alexandria Egypt?
- In addition to collaborating with other Team Members, receptionists working for Hilton brands are constantly advocating for our guests. In order to succeed in this position, you should uphold the following values, attitudes, and behaviors:
- prior professional experience in a customer-focused field
- high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Positivity and effective communication techniques
- dedication to providing excellent customer service
- high standards for grooming
- Competent degree of IT expertise and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- You would benefit from showcasing the abilities and qualities listed below in this role:
- prior knowledge of handling money
Working for Hilton will be like?
With accommodations ranging from opulent full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and budget hotels, Hilton is the top global hospitality company. For almost a century, Hilton has provided the best lodging, services, facilities, and value to both business and leisure guests. (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) Hilton is committed to upholding its heritage of offering great guest experiences across all of its international brands. We work together as a team to provide extraordinary hospitality experiences all over the world every day because we are driven by the mission “to flood the earth with the light and warmth of welcome.” And the backbone of it all are our incredible Team Members!
Work: Front desk, operations, and guest services
Title: Front desk agent
Request Number: HOT094QW
Click here to apply: