The Gruber Foundation is seeking recommendations for anyone whose contributions to cosmology, genetics, or neuroscience make them deserving recipients of the 2023 Gruber International Prize.
15 December 2022 is the deadline.
2023 Gruber International Prize (Award: $500 000)
Every year, anyone who are involved in or have an appreciation for current neuroscience research and study. Are encouraged to submit nominations for the Neuroscience Prize.
Every year, experts in the domains of astronomy, cosmology, mathematics, and scientific philosophy are encouraged to submit nominations for the Cosmology Prize. Nominations can be made by people who are engaged in or enjoy current cosmological research and study.
Every year, the genetics community is invited to submit nominations for the Genetics Prize. People who are involved in or have an appreciation for modern genetic research or problems are eligible to nominate others.
- Each prize, which comes with a $500,000 unrestricted cash grant, is intended to honor outstanding contributions in each subject and to spur further work that will fundamentally alter knowledge and culture.
- The Neuroscience Prize is open to nominations from anybody in the globe who has performed exceptionally noteworthy research on the brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nervous system.
- The Cosmology Prize is open to nominations from anybody whose work has significantly improved our understanding of the universe’s structure and evolution.
- The Genetics Prize is open to candidates who have made novel findings in the areas of genetic function, regulation, transmission, variation, or genomic organization.
The following materials, all of which must be presented in English:
- Filled-out nomination form
- Nomination form for a neuroscience award
- Nomination form for the cosmology prize
- Form for nomination for genetic prize
- A recent curriculum vitae that does not contain a complete list of publications
- A letter of recommendation from a source other than the nominee’s own organization or research group (this must be from someone other than the nominator).
- To submit a formal nomination, complete the online form and email it to email@example.com. The form can be printed, faxed, or mailed if necessary, although electronic submissions are strongly encouraged.
Visit the Gruber Prize website for further details.