Position ID: G0721-0036
Job Type: 4-6 months (contract)
Pay rate: Open
Contact Recruiter: +4972312839009
Trigyn has a valid opportunity for Communications Logistics Assistant. This asset will be working at our customer site in Sudan.
Within assigned authority, Asset Manager will be in charge of the following duties:
- Comes up and modifies notification for equipment/property assignment, verification, write-offs, etc.
- Co-ordinate with PMU to assess and resolve physical verification discrepancies and data quality issues.
- Analyze Units’ equipment inventory for disablement, damage, end of useful life
- Performs Good Issue (GI) and Receipt in stock in UMOJA
- Maintain and modify equipment data record for user assignments, functional locations and condition update.
- Monitor Levels of stock of commodities held in the Central Warehouses and other storage locations.
- Co-operation with offices requesting inventory to ensure all necessary information is given to enable the arrangement and approval of reservations and Good Issue
- Process hand-over vouchers for equipment transfers between users.
- Coordinate with internal technical cells on initiation of procurement as needed for inventory replenishment.
- Coordinate yearly impairment review of assets with internal technical cells.
- Cooperate with the Central Warehouse for Goods Issue, Transfer Order (TO) confirmation and goods pick-up
- Manage stock surplus and equipment conditions
- Maintain an electronic filing system that manages Goods Issue Slips, the written off documents, and hand-over documents, etcetra.
- Supervise the movement of equipment and stock in Umoja
- Accommodate Material IDs.
- Secures the correct collection of Asset Under Construction (AUC) project expenses.
Knowledge of IPSAS requirements in line to fixed assets. Knowledge of property management and/or real state.
Ability to implement conceptual, analytical and assessive skills in accounting operations.
Ability to carryout individual research and analysis, identify issues, formulate options and draw conclusions and recommendations.
Has pride in work and in achievements; exhibits professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, meeting deadlines and achieving results; is indeed motivated by professional rather than personal matters; shows persistence when faced with difficult issues or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and also ensures equal participation of women and men in all the areas of work.
Communication: speaks and writes clearly and sensitively; listens to others, correctly understands messages from the others and answers suitably ; ask questions to illuminate and shows interests in having interpersonal communication; tailors’ language, style , tone and format to suit audience; shows openness in sharing information and improved awareness among people.
Team work: Works co-operatively with all the colleagues to achieve organizational goals; he/she solicits input by indeed genuinely valuing others’ ideas plus expertise; is willing to really learn from others; puts team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team achievements and accepts mutual responsibility for team shortcomings.
Education: University degree in accounting, logistics or engineering
A minimum of five (5) of progressively responsible experience in supply chain, inventory management, procurement, logistics, administration, or related area is required. Two years of work experience at the international level is needed.
Experience in offering logistics and supply chain support services in a volatile, conflict or post conflict environment advantageous. Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems or similar in the areas of scheduling inventory control, procurement, and/or logistics process is advantageous.
English and French are the working languages. Fluency in English (both oral and written) is needed; knowledge of the other is advantageous.
Book mark our website for more Opportunites
For quick feedback, kindly forward your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with assets positioned in 25 states. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI level 5 certified company. Trigyn has offices in United States, Germany, Canada, Switzerland and India.