Position ID: G0721-0024
Job Type: 4-6 months (contract)
Pay Rate: Open
Contact Recruiter: +4972312839009
Trigyn has a valid opportunity for Satellite Communication Technician. This resort will be working at our customer site in Mali.
- Organize the link beget (Path Profile) prior to installation
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of PTP, PMP and LTE Links.
- Maintain internal LTE Core Network.
- Installation and alignment of various types of antenna feeds and size
- Configuration of 1+0, 1+1 and 2+0 radio system
- Configuration of voice and data circuits, E: 1 and 100MB to 1Gig data channels
- Installation of various categories of power supply and battery banks
- Cable terminations and grounding terminations indoor and outdoor
- Link watching and reporting on the overall network health (Documented)
- Grasp Core Network design, functionality, and operation.
- To work at heights for basic antenna installations incase certified, and to attend regular certification training.
- Work as LTE SME on Core Network Planning efforts on new systems application within MINUSMA network.
- Carry out onsite survey, installation, commissioning, testing, and maintenance of LTE equipment in mission wide.
- Experience in assembling, installation, configurations, maintenance and troubleshooting of Fixed and movable earth stations and lining up of Satellite Antenna (offset and prime focus).
- Help in preparation/Installations of numerous categories of Satellite Antennas.
- Experience in handling satellite communication test equipment like Spectrum analyzer, Power meter, Signal Generator, Frequency counter etc.
- Carry out preventive maintenance for all the VSAT equipment and take corrective measures mission wide.
- Experience in installing configuring and setting up Video Conferencing system.
- Organize RF/IF feed lines-terminate connector & grounding of the equipment..
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and skills
- The applicant must have a technical diploma, either from a vocational or technical training Centre, or from an acknowledged national studentship program. Ability to read English and French.
- At least two (2) years of practical field experience in the set- up of the works. Computer experience would be an advantage.
English and French are two working languages knowledge of French is an advantage.
For quick Response, kindly send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with assets situated in 25 states. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI level 5 certified company. Trigyn has offices in United States, Germany, India, Switzerland and Canada.
Book mark our website for more Opportunites