Ashinaga Africa Initiative Leadership Program 2024 (fully funded study abroad program) for young African orphans
The deadline for applications is January 19, 2024.
With the goal of assisting exceptional students who have lost one or both of their parents and who are dedicated to returning to sub-Saharan Africa to further the socioeconomic advancement of the region, the Ashinaga Africa Initiative (AAI) is an international leadership program.
Access to complete financial assistance for studying abroad is made possible by the AAI (equivalent to an undergraduate degree).
- have either lost a parent or both.
- belong to one of the 49 sub-Saharan nations as citizens.
- own a stellar academic record from their three years of high school, regularly finishing in the top 10% of their class.
- lack the resources to attend college without outside funding assistance.
- are dedicated to going back to sub-Saharan Africa and using their career to advance the socioeconomic conditions there.
- not be reliant on anyone.
- possess no medical issues that would prohibit them from effectively pursuing an overseas education.
- are ready and able to devote a year of vacation time to finishing the Ashinaga Preparation Year course work.
How to Apply:
The Ashinaga Africa Initiative application process consists of two stages:
- Registration of Applicants: Before submitting an application, each must verify their eligibility by registering for the course. The link to the application form will only be sent by email to students who sign up for the program and are accepted.
- Application: A link to the complete application will be emailed to qualified applicants who have registered.
Prior to filling out this Registration form, you must:
- official government affidavit attesting to the death of one or both of your parents or the official death certificate of the deceased parent.
- official transcripts from ALL of your high school years if you have graduated, or from your last THREE years of high school, if you are a third-year student (two complete years and semester grades, if available).
- The deadline to submit this registration form is January 19th. Once you have these documents, you can go back to it.
For Further Details:
Go to the Ashinaga Africa Initiative Leadership Program’s official website.
Embrace the opportunity of being part of Your Opportunities Africa community! Get timely and daily updates across various spaces. Find the link to our combined Whatsapp and Telegram groups here.For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM 1 , TELEGRAM 2 CHANNELS