Deadline: Varying | The scholarship program for bright futures
Through the Bright Futures Scholarship program, the Florida Lottery has partnered with the Florida Department of Education (FDOE) to assist over 950,000 scholars—and counting—in obtaining a postsecondary education. Have you given applying any thought? Check your eligibility to see how Bright Futures could help you achieve your educational goals.
Bright Futures helps students achieve their objectives by providing a variety of scholarship options. Consult the Bright Futures Student Handbook to see the complete list of prerequisites for each award. These Scholarship winners include:
- Academic Scholarship in Florida
- FLORIDA MEDALLION SCHOLARSHIP
- GOLD SEAL CAPE SCHOLARSHIP
- GOLD SEAL VOCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
A Bright Futures Scholarship requires a standard Florida high school diploma, unless the student earns a high school diploma from a non-Florida school while living with a parent or guardian who is on A) military or B) public service assignment away from Florida.
Program Requirements (no substitutions):
- Meet the General Requirements for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program.
- Have at least one parent who is a Florida resident and is: A) serving active duty in the military or B) on public service assignment away from Florida during the student’s last year of high school.
- Submit a completed FFAA online during the last year in high school (no later than August 31).
- Submit official high school transcript(s).
- Submit ACT®/CLT®/SAT® test scores.
- Submit documentation for OOS assignment.
- Submit Proof of Dependency.
- Submit Documentation Volunteer Service OR Paid Work Hours.
For More Information, Visit The bright futures scholarship Official website and APPLY