Deadline: October 9th 2023 | Scholarship for Leigh Day students from Canon Collins Trust 2024
Students currently enrolled in the second and third years of their LLB programmes at the Universities of Fort Hare and the Western Cape are encouraged to apply for a Scholarship for Leigh Day students from Canon Collins Trust 2024. These students will enter the third and fourth years of their programmes in 2024. We’ll offer financial support for a maximum of two years. In 2024, awards will total R40,000 for each academic year. The money will be deposited into your student account, where it will first be used to the cost of your tuition. Any money that is left over can then be used for living expenses, textbooks, or other school-related expenses.
JOIN YOA Your Opportunities Africa Whatsapp Groups and Telegram Group : For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM
To be eligible to apply for this award, you must:
- A present University of Fort Hare or University of the Western Cape second- or third-year LLB student.
- Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, or Zimbabwean native or possessing refugee status in one of those nations.
- Having a stellar academic record and interest in extracurricular activities.
- A university of Fort Hare or University of the Western Cape law student in their second or third year.
- Each academic year, awards will be for R40,000.
- The amount of funding will be given for a maximum of two years.
- The Canon Collins Trust encourages both full-time and part-time education and will take into account submissions from students who want to study remotely.
How to Apply
- The application deadline is on October 9, 2023, at 15:00 GMT.
- Late applications won’t be taken into consideration.
- To inquire about the status of your application, do not email us.
- Please make sure to give a valid email address because all alerts will be sent to that address.
For Additional Information
Visit the Canon Collins Trust 2024 Leigh Day LLB Scholarship’s official website.