Deadline; the 30th of June 2023 | IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023 (to Marrakech, Morocco), fully financed
For the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2023, applications are now being accepted. Young leaders from all over the world between the ages of 20 and 35 have the chance to join the IMF at the forefront of the response to global economic challenges by participating in the IMF Youth Fellowship Program (YFP).
Since its start in August 2020, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Young Professionals Program (YFP) has garnered over 9,000 applicants. Selected participants will receive sponsorship from the IMF to attend the World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings in Marrakech, Morocco, this year.
- IMF YFP is seeking young fellows who are interested in supporting the IMF’s initiatives to promote inclusive and resilient growth for everyone, particularly for young people. The chosen youth fellows will participate in live workshops led by IMF management, senior IMF personnel, and outside experts as part of the program. Additionally, they will receive access to Marrakech’s Annual Meeting seminars and festivities. The IMF will pay for travel and other costs.
- The chosen candidates will get the chance to interact with academics, activists, leaders, and professionals while establishing lifelong relationships with other young fellows from around the world.
- In order to engage with prior IMF Youth Fellows and stay up to date on upcoming opportunities, events, and publications, selected candidates will join the IMF Youth Network.
- By October 15, 2023, be between the ages of 20 and 35.
- possess proof of experience in at least one of the following
- Participating in social activity or a civil society group.
- participating in a start-up or doing entrepreneurship.
- Influencer in the creation of content, working with independent platforms, etc.
- have knowledge and proficiency in economic fundamentals, international studies, and development-related topics, notably those relating to inclusive economic growth, the digital economy, or climate change.
- possess a degree in, or are presently enrolled in, a related subject such as communications, economics, international relations, or development.
- Possess effective presentation and public speaking abilities.
- Identify as a citizen of an IMF member nation.
- have no affiliation with any government organizations at the moment.
- not have previously had a YFP fellowship.
It is possible to submit applications in Arabic, English, or French. The deadline for IMF YFP applications is June 30, 2023.
Apply here by clicking
Visit IMF Youth Fellowship to learn more.