Deadline: Rolling Basis | Program for Impact Startup VisaImmigrate to Canada & Expand the Impact of Your Startup | The Impact Startup Visa Program (ISV)
Immigrate to Canada & Expand the Impact of Your Startup
Do you want to immigrate to Canada as an entrepreneur?
You are in the right place.
Immigrant entrepreneurs with firms that have a favorable social or environmental impact are assisted by the Impact Startup Visa Program (ISV):
Move to Canada
- Globally apply for permanent resident status
- fostering relationships and community in Canada
- Expand, quantify, and amplify your influence
- The Canadian government’s Start-Up Visa Program has identified this virtual cohort-based program as a partner.
|Title:||The Impact Startup Visa Program (ISV)|
|YOA WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|YOA Telegram Link:||Click Here|
What to anticipate in the program
Participation in the program will result in:
- Join the Spring community to meet influential Canadian players in the startup environment.
- Receive individualized training and mentoring
- Recognize the funding process and/or the launch procedure.
- Become familiar with Canada’s corporate culture, consumer behavior, and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Improve your ability to define and assess your impact.
- When making the shift, feel more ready, connected, and supported.
Who can participate in this program?
Entrepreneurs who want to use their business to address social and environmental challenges can apply for an Impact Startup Visa. According to the stage your firm is at, we provide three distinct program tracks. When you apply, we’ll help you pick the appropriate path. To guarantee the success of our cohort when they immigrate to Canada, we look for individuals with a high degree of legitimacy, viability, leadership, and expertise.
To Apply For this Program, Click Here
Download our program pack for additional information if you have any concerns about the three program tracks, eligibility requirements, or requirements in general.