Deadline: April 17 2023
Applications open for the AIG Public Leaders Programme 2023. The program run in cooperation with the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford, provides a world-class, immersive executive education experience under the direction of some of the foremost public policy experts and educators.
Emerging public sector leaders in Africa have a rare opportunity to strengthen their leadership abilities and gain the knowledge and skills required to effect change through the AIG Public Leaders Programme (AIG PLP).
The AIG Public Leaders Programme 2023 is meant to make sure that these senior public leaders and those who will take on senior leadership positions in the public sector over the following three to seven years quickly master a variety of new skills. Participants have an unrivaled chance to build the conceptual foundations, more so useful tools needed to tackle the problems of today’s complicated and fast changing world.
- To ensure that each participant gets the most out of the program, several opportunities are provided. These include through project work and group reflection, to integrate the abilities and conceptual frameworks gained in each session.
- Following many weeks of blended learning, program participants are given a window of time to create a capstone project that will help them to integrate important program lessons into their daily work.
Participants work on these critical skills:
- Communicating effectively
- Harnessing digital technology
- Reducing cognitive bias in decision-making
- Strengthening organisational effectiveness
- Maintaining personal integrity
- Be citizens of any African country and actively working within the public sector in Africa
- Have a minimum of seven years of active service in the public sector
- Be at a Directorate level
- Must not exceed 50 years of age
Click here to apply
For further information, visit AIG Imoukhuede Foundation.