The €70000 Orange Social Venture Award for 2023 in Africa and the Middle East
Deadline for applications: May 21, 2023. | The €70000 Orange Social Venture Award for 2023 in Africa and the Middle East
Technology innovation is an unquestionable force for progress, but it can only reach its full potential if it is backed by a strong, successful business plan that satisfies present and future social and environmental needs.
Orange promotes innovation while also rewarding the positive entrepreneurial spirit of burgeoning start-ups with the Social Venture Prize. Start-ups from 17 nations in Africa and the Middle East have been admitted to this International Grand Prix competition since 2011. It recognizes, honors, and supports commercial ideas that have a favorable effect on society and the environment.
The International Women’s Prize, which supports businesses run by women entrepreneurs, was established in 2020 to promote development that is sustainable, responsible, and inclusive.
|Title:||The €70000 Orange Social Venture Award for 2023 in Africa and the Middle East|
|Nationality:||All African Countries and Middle East Countries|
|Deadline:||May 21, 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
- Be over the age of 21
- Describe a social enterprise initiative based on NICT (New Information and Communication Technologies)
- The projects that the contenders must present must involve at least one of the 17 nations.
- Competition’s phases
- Between June and September, the first phase will take place. Up to three winners will be chosen in each nation after each application has been evaluated in accordance with the guidelines of the national contests. Then the international phase will start. 10 finalists will be preselected from the national winners by an evaluation team made up of Orange employees.
- A grand jury comprising important figures from the African IT community will assess these finalists in October and select the three overall winners of the International Grand Prix.
- The International Women’s Prize winner will be determined by this jury as well.
- International grand prix awards
- $25,00 first-place award
- Second place: €15,000.
- Prize #3: €10,000
- Also, 6 to 9 months of company development help will be provided to the 10 osvp international grand prix finalists and the recipient of the international women’s award.
- Recipient of the international women’s prize: €20,000
How to Apply:
It is quick and simple to apply for the national OSVP competition since start-ups must concentrate their valuable time to developing and expanding their business.
- Create an account (identity, country of residence, contact details, etc.)
- Describe your business project after reading the application guidance (country, sector, pitch, etc.)
- Send your application with confirmation.
- As you go along, you can save your application and continue later. You are not required to complete a specific document, but you are welcome to include your logo, a presentation, and any pertinent online or social media addresses.
- Please be aware that the International Grand Prix and the International Women’s Award follow the same procedure.
Make your application plan
To make your application even simpler, write three supporting statements and gather your supporting materials in advance (such as your presentation or logo):
- Identify the issue you want to resolve (max. 200 characters)
- Explain your suggested fix (max. 200 characters)
- Put together a pitch presentation (max. 1,500 characters)
For More Information and how to apply
Visit the Orange Social Venture Prize 2023 official website.
Leave a Comment