March 30, 2023 deadline for applications | Climate Challenge 2023 for Young Change Agents (€15,000 Cash Prize): Egis Foundation Partnership
The Team up for Climate 2023 Challenge is being launched by the Egis Foundation, and it is open to any suggestions for how to adapt to changing climates and coexist as a society. The Egis Foundation suggests that you form or join a group of committed students in order to contribute to the topic of coping and coexisting with climate hazards.
Join an exclusive experience that includes seminars, webinars, videos, articles, and mentoring from MakesSense and Egis specialists.
One or more of the following categories can be worked on:
Awareness and a change in behavior
communities, traditional knowledge, and culture
Advantages of risk management, vulnerability, and resilience
- €15,000 in Cash
Individual awards for each of the three winning teams (1st place: €1,500, 2nd place: €1,000, and 3rd place: €500) that are not cumulative with the advancement program
- Experience with Entrepreneurship
Possibility to combine an accelerator program with a cash award for three winning firms in collaboration with MakeSense
- Coaching and Guidance
Project development and team mentorship with Egis experts Make Sense provided direction for the entire task.
- Ceremony of Presence
Three initiatives that were recognized publicly (place & date tbc)
- HR possibilities
Students who are interested might request an HR workshop and site visits to Egis Offices.
- Launch: The Challenge will begin on January 16, 2023.
- Applications Date for delivering files: March 30, 2023
- 5 weeks of coaching will begin on April 11.
- three group sessions with Make Sense
- Three team meetings in April and May with an Egis Mentor.
- Presentation of your PowerPoint by May 16
- The jury hears your 3-minute online proposal on May 22.
- Prize Presentation: 15000 Euros altogether Confirmed prize or accelerator program time and location