Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023 – 2024
Degree from Griffith University, Bachelors or Master’s | Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023 – 2024
|Title:||Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023 – 2024|
|Deadline:||15 April/4 August 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
For excellent applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs, the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is made available.
Study level and field(s):
The University’s full-time undergraduate or graduate academic programs
Citizens of nations besides Australia and New Zealand.
Scholarship worth and components:
For the duration of the program, the scholarship will pay 50% of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition expenses.
Eligibility for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023 – 2024:
- Be a citizen of a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
- Possess a minimum GPA (on a 7-point scale) of 5.5 or higher in prior coursework, or the equivalent. Verify that you meet the minimum GPA requirements (PDF).
- Been accepted to study at Griffith by the deadline for scholarship applications.
- Meet the entry standards in academics and English for your preferred undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Enroll full-time beginning in trimester one, two, or three of 2023.
- By the deadline, you must submit an application for the scholarship as well as an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs (see below).
- Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
For More information and clear Guidelines on How to apply, Click Here
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment