2023 World Bank and Financial Times Young Bloggers Competition
Deadline: the 31st of March 2023 | 2023 World Bank and Financial Times Young Bloggers Competition
The World Bank & Financial Times Youth Blog Competition 2023 is now accepting applications. The World Bank & Financial Times would want to know about your experiences with post-COVID education and your suggestions for the future if you are between the ages of 16 and 19 and are enrolled in high school.
What more can be done to better educate young people for the jobs of the future? How is your nation’s educational system regaining ground following the learning losses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic?
The Financial Times and the World Bank blog may each choose to publish the winning submission. In 2023, the World Bank will also come up with other, digital ways to recognize the winner.
Eligibility for 2023 World Bank and Financial Times Young Bloggers Competition
- The content of entries must be original; they cannot be taken verbatim from other sources or already published works.
- Entries must be the author’s original work; they cannot be written in collaboration or by a proxy.
- Participants must be between the ages of 16 and 19 at the time of submission, enrolled in high school or another type of secondary education.
- Arabic, Chinese, English, and French are the available submission languages.
- It will be possible to read the winning entries in English.
- A high-level panel made up of top executives from the World Bank, the Financial Times, and certain partners will evaluate the submissions. On request, the judges’ complete names might be provided. Unless a winner objects to publication of their name at the time of entry. Judging will take place during April 2023, and winners will be contacted and publicized around May 2023 on the World Bank blog and Financial Times website.
- Originality, ingenuity, writing quality, and the solutions, will all be taken into account while judging entries. There will be no further discussion of the panel’s judgment; it is definitive. The winners’ contact information will be used to get in touch with them.
Submissions ought to contain:
- a well-written essay or blog post with no more than 500 words.
- Your name, age, place of education, email, and nation of residence.
- It’s optional to include images, movies, or other visuals to reinforce your narrative.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment