The deadline for the Senior Mechanic job in Addis Ababa Ethiopia is February 10th
Basic duties and responsibilities for the Senior Mechanic in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
- ensures that any heavy or light duty vehicles being repaired or serviced have a work order.
- Ensures that the user has requested and the appropriate person has approved any equipment that is received for repair or servicing.
- takes part in the repair process.
- Fill out the necessary information on the work order formats.
- monitoring the timely repair, servicing, and return to the user of all equipment received for maintenance and repair
- The mechanical workshop head is notified of repairs that are outside the scope of the shop’s capabilities.
- initiates a request for modification supplies and parts and sees to it that they are used properly.
- carries out any additional tasks tasked by the supervisor.
- immediate manager: – Mechanical Section Supervisor Department/Service: Permanent Technical Employment Type For Addis Abeba Job Requirements, Required No. 1
Minimum Requirements for the Senior Mechanic in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
- Having an auto mechanic’s diploma, having graduated from technical school, or having equivalent experience
- 5 years or more Additional Skills:
- Computer Proficiency
How to Apply
Candidates may submit their applications by email at email@example.com within seven working days based on the aforementioned requirements.
Note: When sending an email, use the subject line “Senior, Mechanic”