The deadline for the Senior HR Officer Addis Ababa Ethiopia is on 14th February 2023
A Senior HR Officer is required to join and oversee our Human Resources division. The duties of a senior HR officer include managing the hiring procedure, creating company regulations, and defining goals for the HR team. Additionally, you will influence our employer brand strategy. You should be knowledgeable about HR technology, such as payroll systems and applicant tracking systems, to succeed in this position.
You are accountable for:
- Establish goals for the HR staff and monitor progress
- Create and put into effect company rules that support a healthy workplace
- Create compensation and benefit strategies
- Support and make suggestions for enhancements to the entire hiring process
- Create talent pipelines to fill unfilled positions now and in the future.
- Prepare and evaluate our annual budget for hiring
- Implement employer branding initiatives online and offline.
- oversee all phases of the hiring process (including application, interviews and communication)
- Identify hiring needs based on projected business growth
- Discuss with management how employees might advance their careers
- track HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Examine the departmental budgets.
- Plan learning and development initiatives.
- Make sure HR staff promptly responds to employees’ requests and complaints.
- Maintain HR practices that adhere to labor laws
Position Requirements for the Senior HR Officer job in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
- experience working as a Senior HR Manager or in a position similar
- practical knowledge of human resources management programs (including payroll systems and HRM)
- Strong legal knowledge of the workplace Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- the capacity to promote positive employee interactions
How to Apply for the Senior HR Officer job Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Please submit your cover letter, a current resume, and both in one PDF file here or by email to email@example.com.