Avanti Communications Business Development Executive Job
Applications for the Avanti Communications Business Development Executive Job are now ope
Important Duties & Accountabilities
Responsibilities for the Avanti Communications Business Development Executive Job
- Work cooperatively to implement and carry out Avanti’s Education Strategy with the other members of the Education team.
- Manage interactions with stakeholders from donor organizations, the government and ministries of education, co-ordinating and grant agencies in the country, and other NGOs that are essential to the project’s success while working closely with the education team.
- Organize meetings with stakeholders from the education sector and attend them. Ensure that Avanti teams internally and external partners promptly respond to stakeholder feedback and requests.
- Establishing agendas, project plans, taking minutes, and producing reports are all part of the logistics preparation and management for workshops, roundtables, and forums.
- Attend client-facing meetings all around East Africa, participate in group planning sessions, and report development to project team.
- Work with internal resources to structure and provide compelling, innovative solutions for connection and education projects after determining needs and high-level requirements.
- Develop outstanding relationship-building and networking abilities to promote business prospects that are consistent with Avanti’s brand and culture.
- In the Education function, take the initiative to generate new business opportunities and provide money for important programs.
- Find and develop various funding sources.
- Create a pipeline for connectivity in education, and finish funding initiatives.
Knowledge & Certifications required for the Avanti Communications Business Development Executive Job
- prior experience selling to or working for a national government or NGO.
- outstanding track record of corporate growth in the education industry.
- a track record of locating, establishing, and upholding important connections at all levels.
- You consider yourself to be a hands-on person who will constantly go above and beyond to grow new business. You are driven and adept at multitasking with a start-up mentality.
- the capacity to come up with ideas and solutions, persuade important decision-makers to act, and participate in conversations at all levels.
- Portuguese or French as a second language
How to Apply
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment