Google Launches Startup Accelerator for Women Founders in Africa 2023
Deeadline: 20th of February 2023 | Women Founders 2023: Google for Startups Accelerator Africa
The Google for Startups Accelerator Africa: Women Founders 2023 is currently accepting applications. The goal of the Google for Firms Accelerator: Women Founders is to support women-led tech startups up to Series A stage that are based in Africa or developing technological solutions with a focus on the continent.
The program offers networking opportunities with Google’s international community of female entrepreneurs as well as material and mentoring that are specifically catered to the requirements of female founders.
|Title:||Google Launches Startup Accelerator for
Women Founders in Africa 2023
|Nationality:||All African Women|
|Deadline:||10th of February 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
- Three months of help without equity
- 20+ Google teams serving as mentors
- Training in leadership, marketing, and design Assistance with business and product strategy
- Credits for Google products in your technology stack
- early use of new Google features and products
- access to the network of business specialists at Google
- Partnership for a Project Using Advanced Technology
- Up to the Series A level, female-founded technology firms are eligible for the program.
- The Accelerator accepts entrepreneurs from any industry that currently uses (or intends to use in the future) machine learning.
- Startups from Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe can apply to the Google for Startups Accelerator Africa program.
By February 20, 2023, startups with funding up to Series A are welcome to apply.
Visit the Google for Startups Accelerator for more details.
Leave a Comment