The Netherlands’ Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program
Short Courses/Masters in Dutch Government | The Netherlands’ Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program
|Title:||The Netherlands’ Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program|
|Nationality:||The palestinian territories, bangladesh, benin, burkina faso, burundi, colombia, congo (drc), egypt, ethiopia, ghana, guatemala, guinea, indonesia, iraq, jordan, kenya, lebanon, liberia, mali, mozambique, myanmar, niger, nigeria, south africa, south sudan, sierra leone, somalia, south sudan, sudan, suriname, tanzania, tunisia, uganda, vietnam, yemen, and zambia.|
|Deadline:||30 March / 5 September 2023 (annual)|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to advance the improvement of individuals’ and organizations’ capacity, knowledge, and quality in the sectors of higher and vocational education as well as in other areas connected to the program countries’ priority issues.
Universities in the Netherlands that provide OKP-qualified programs and courses.
Study level and field(s):
- Scholarships are offered for a variety of master’s programs and short courses (round 1: duration: 2 weeks to 12 months; round 2: duration: 2 weeks to 7 months) (duration 12 – 24 months).
- Studyfinder contains a list of all the courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship during this application cycle. Please do a search in Studyfinder with the ‘OKP qualified – Yes’ option selected. There are also the institutions’ contact information data.
- The Orange Knowledge Program prioritizes four primary areas: food and nutrition security, water management, security and rule of law, and sexual and reproductive health and rights. Each nation has specific areas of emphasis.
- Nationals of the following nations who are employed there:
- The palestinian territories, bangladesh, benin, burkina faso, burundi, colombia, congo (drc), egypt, ethiopia, ghana, guatemala, guinea, indonesia, iraq, jordan, kenya, lebanon, liberia, mali, mozambique, myanmar, niger, nigeria, south africa, south sudan, sierra leone, somalia, south sudan, sudan, suriname, tanzania, tunisia, uganda, vietnam, yemen, and zambia.
- An OKP scholarship is meant to supplement the pay you should keep getting while the scholarship is in effect.
- The scholarship helps with living expenses and other things including tuition, a visa, travel, insurance, etc.
- Any discrepancy between the OKP scholarship award and your actual expenses must be paid by you.
- The first round of submissions opens on February 8, 2023.
- Make sure you thoroughly read the qualifying requirements before applying, and find out if your company will recommend you for the scholarship.
- You must submit a direct application to the Dutch higher education center of your choice. For information on the application process, speak with the Dutch higher education provider that offers the course you want that is OKP accredited. You may get additional details about the various steps in the application and selection processes, as well as the qualifying requirements, from the Dutch institution. Depending on the course and the university, the deadline varies.
· There are two waves of applications for 2023 (as tentatively anticipated):
- For courses beginning between 24 July 2023 and 31 January 2024, Round 1 is from 8 February through 30 March 2022 at 16.00 CET.
- Round 2: for courses beginning on February 1, 2024, 28 June 2022 through 5 September at 16.00 CET.
- All coursework must be finished by August 31, 2024.
Requirements for The Netherlands’ Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program
There are a few scholarships available for male and female professionals who are:
- Able to motivate by applying and transferring their knowledge and expertise in their employing organization after their studies; motivated; living and working in an OKP nation; competent in English or French; working in one of their country’s priority areas.
- Please read the following for further details on the general qualifying requirements: OKP information for applicants (168.8 kb) (168.8 kb)
To apply for the Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship, Click Here
Leave a Comment