Young Africans’ Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Program 2023
Apply now for the Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Program 2023. March 31, 2023 is the deadline for submissions.
The Bank’s organized internship program is called The Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme. You will work on real-world issues as an intern in the summer before your last year of college to develop your skills, forge enduring connections, and discover your talents. The International Graduate Programme and other full-time entry-level positions were designed to be accessed through the Global Internship Program in Financial Markets.
Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Program 2023
March 31, 2023
Conditions for Eligibility for Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Program 2023
· The Standard Chartered Bank values diversity of background and welcomes applications from students in all academic fields.
· When applying to our Graduate Program, you must
· Be in their final year of undergraduate or graduate school, or have recently graduated, and have the inalienable right to work in the country they are applying to.
You will have an amazing and varied worldwide learning experience over the course of a year, which will include:
· Assignment of talents
· Training in technical and professional skills
· Future workshops for skill development
· Personalized online education
· Events with thought-provoking speakers, practical business issue solving, and more.
· Classroom lessons, case studies, and specialized technical training divided into corporate functions make up induction.
· Your five months in your specialty area will be followed by two months of rotations in financial markets, transaction banking, and risk as part of a 12-month training program.
· Your last business rotation will consist of a six-month stay in the ccib client coverage concentration area. This is your chance to start your standard chartered career and join the team that most suits you.
· New employee orientation is designed to assist you become familiar with the bank, your new colleagues, and your responsibilities. In the first few weeks you spend with us, SB wants to make sure you feel supported.
· Learn and develop while having access to resources and opportunities that will help you reach your greatest potential. You’ll be introduced to a variety of methods to start your career, while the experience will vary based on the team or role you join.
· Become a member of the family by getting to know individuals from all areas of the bank, meeting other students on our programs, and learning about the Standard Chartered difference.
· Graduate, Client Coverage, Kenya, 2023 (2200031732)
· Graduate Client Coverage for Nigeria in 2023
· Nigerian graduate, CFCC, 2023
· Internship – Financial Markets – Nigeria 2023
· Internship – CPBB – Nigeria 2023
· Internship in Kenya’s financial markets in 2023
· Internship in South Africa’s financial markets in 2023
· Intern – CPBB – Ghana 2023
· Ghana financial markets internship 2023 Kenya CPBB internship 2023
For Additional Information and to apply:
Visit the Standard Chartered Bank 2023 International Graduate Program‘s official website.
Join Your Opportunities Africa on Telegram as well as for more opportunity updates