2023 GCSP Prize for Transformative Futures in Peace and Security
Deadline: 27 March 2023
Applications open for the 2023 GCSP Prize for Transformative Futures in Peace and Security. Submit straight away!
The Prize for Transformative Futures in Peace and Security was established by Professor Nayef Al-Rodhan, Head of the Geopolitics and Global Futures Programme, and Ms. Anne-Caroline Pissis Martel, Head of the Global Fellowship Initiative and Creative Spark, under the direction of Ambassador Thomas Greminger, Director of the GCSP.
It aims to honor novel ideas that show extraordinary promise in resolving issues of peace and security. The prize presented for the first time in 2023.Applications may come from any nation, but the submitted concepts’ potential influence should be global in scope or in their way of thinking.
Concepts from a wide range of disciplines, such as, but not limited to, pandemics, biothreats, autonomous weapons, climate change, human rights, cybersecurity, education, or disarmament, may be eligible for consideration.
At a gathering scheduled for late May 2023, the winners (first, second, and third place) declared.
- The winning entry will get a certificate of excellence and a fully financed 2-month incubation program at the GCSP’s Creative Spark in Geneva, valued at CHF 15,000.
- A certificate of recognition given to the two additional finalist applicants.
- Prize awarded for groundbreaking concepts by any individual, group of individuals, or organisation (from private or public sectors), that offer exceptional potential in addressing peace and security challenges.
- Applications may come from any country, but the potential impact of the concept should go beyond national borders in its reach or thinking and seek to address global peace and security challenges in innovative and creative ways.
- Employees, staff, current fellows and current participants of the GCSP, as well as their family members, not eligible participants.
- Applications submitted via the online application form.
For further information, visit GCSP
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment