Deadline: February 28, 2023.
The Global Investigative Journalism Fellowship 2023 now accepting applications. Send it in right now!
With the help of sponsors and partners, the 2023 Global Investigative Journalism Conference will provide more than 150 fellowships for journalists from underrepresented communities, as well as seasoned and up-and-coming journalists from developing and transitioning nations, to attend this esteemed conference.
- After the conference, fellows obliged to either write an article specifically on #GIJC23 or provide a presentation to your peers or the larger media community based on the knowledge you learned at #GIJC23.
- Since the majority of conference panels and workshops will be held in English, you’ll require a basic understanding of the language. Your fellowship application must be submitted in English.
- Gothenburg, Sweden, round-trip flight travel included in the GIJC23 Fellowship.
- Four nights in a hotel
- Transportation to and from the conference hotel from Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport
- Breakfast dinner
- Lunch and breakfast on conference days
- award presentation dinner
- Cost of attending a conference
- Open to full-time print, online, television, video, radio, documentary, and multimedia journalists in developing or transitioning countries.
- Experience in investigative or data journalism a plus.
- Western journalists based overseas not eligible.
- For a full list of eligible countries, click here.
For further information, on Global Investigative Journalism Fellowship 2023 visit GIJC23