Deadline: December 26, 2022
Applications open for the Ashoka x Schinder Electric Youth Empowerment Program 2023.
The Youth Empowerment Program, organized by Ashoka and Schnider Electric, intends to engage with youth groups and young people to strengthen their capacities, build a supportive environment for youth together, and make sure that the voice of youth is heard at a strategic level.
Egypt, Belgium, France, and Germany are the four nations where the initiative will be implemented, and it will feature:
- Direct support for the development of 60 young people across 4 countries and 8 youth organizations.
- Raising public awareness through the development of youth advocacy tactics and the formation of national multi-stakeholder alliances involving youth, civil society, the private sector, and the government.
For their network of organizations and young people spanning the four nations, Ashoka Arab World and Schnider Electric are searching for two organizations in Egypt that deal with youth. By enhancing their teams’ knowledge, abilities, and networks and working with their affiliated young people (including: employees, volunteers, partners, and/or beneficiaries), we will collaborate with the chosen organizations to bring about systemic change.
- Participate in a comprehensive training and mentorship program
- Take part in a 360-degree mentoring program with Schneider Electric staff members that focuses on the strategic and practical problems that young people and youth organizations face.
- Obtain evaluations to gauge the organization’s capacity for change.
- Participate in various facilitated peer-to-peer international exchanges with additional youth organizations in Germany, France, and Belgium.
- Join a national coalition for youth development and empowerment to advance regional policies and plans aimed at creating national youth ecosystems.
- Interact with the 3,800+ Ashoka Fellows, Young Changemakers, and Partners worldwide network.
- A legally registered entity in Egypt and with at least 12 months of establishment.
- Target teenagers and young adults (12-24 years old) through their core mission.
- Has demonstrated their mission and capacity by working with at least ~2,500 young people through long-term activities (involving the same beneficiaries for at least 3
- Has the basic internal capacities and organization (people, networks, resources, and experience) to advance their work with young people.
- Has at least 1 reference staff with a good level of English.
- Commitment to the program activities during 18-months.
- By no later than December 26, 2022, interested groups must complete the application form and send it to email@example.com.
- Application in English click here
For further details ,click here