Deadline: 19 December 2022
Applications for the Mukuru Education Fund 2023, which aims to Awaken Potential with Education, are presently open. Submit straight away!
Are you a student eager to explore all the opportunities that a degree can provide? In order to create an equal opportunity society tomorrow, Mukuru wishes to invest in your education today. They are giving fourteen students bursaries so they can attend the college or technical school of their choosing in South Africa in 2023.
Mukuru is a leading Next Gen Financial Services Platform in Southern Africa that provides digital innovation and cutting-edge payment solutions to the emerging consumer. As a fintech business, they are passionate about developing critical services that add value to the lives of the communities they serve.
Fields of Study:
- Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Software Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Information Technology Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance
- Completed matric
- Studying full time towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- In your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year of full-time study
- Registered to study at a recognised and accredited South African university or university of technology
- A minimum overall average of 70% and a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- A minimum overall average of 65% at tertiary level
- Be in financial need
- Complete the application form and provide the necessary documentation.
- Write a motivational letter or create a Tik-Tok telling them ‘Why Mukuru should invest in you?’
- Submit a signed reference letter from an educator, coach, or an adult who has led you or who has taught you.
- Applicants will be shortlisted, and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- Winners will be announced on 25th January 2023.
Visit Mukuru for further information on Mukuru Education Fund 2023