Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition 2023 for Middle East, Africa and Turkey (up to $5,000 prize)
Deadline: 15 December 2022
The annual Graduation Project Competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in the Middle East, Africa, and Turkey has been introduced by Dell Technologies. Hurry and submit your application if your team has a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members! Apply now.
Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition aims to inspire students’ creativity for their capstone projects so they can actively participate in the transformation of IT, have the chance to shine, and take-home awards.
Senior student working on a graduation project in any of the following areas: healthcare, well-being, agriculture, sustainability, or education should join this very exciting journey. The focus subjects include: IoT, AI, information security, and 5G.
- All the members of the Top 10 teams will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- They will offer a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts.
- A formal award ceremony for winning team members, academic advisors and senior officials from their university/college.
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students validated by the head of his/her department or his/her faculty advisor.
- Students listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members selected as a team leader.
For further information, visit Dell Technologies
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment