Deadline: January 31 2023
For its summer term, the World Bank Internship Program is currently accepting applications (May – September 2023). Don’t miss out!
Highly motivated individuals have the opportunity to learn about the World Bank’s mission and work through the Bank Internship Program (BIP). The internship enables people to contribute fresh viewpoints, ground-breaking concepts, and research expertise to the Bank’s work while honing their skills in a multicultural setting. Additionally, it is a fantastic method to add real-world work experience to resumes.
The World Bank Internship Program 2023 typically looks for applicants for the following positions: Operations (Front Line) in the following disciplines: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, and population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment. More so, engineering, urban planning, natural resource management, private sector development, and other related disciplines; or corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- All interns paid an hourly wage by the WB, and, where appropriate, the manager may grant an allowance for travel expenses up to USD 3,000.
- Only air travel to or from the city of the duty station is allowed as part of these travel costs.
- candidates must have an undergraduate degree and enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- They value diversity in their workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. They aim to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the last day of the application period. upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Visit World Bank for further information.