Global Health Corps (GHC) Africa Fellowship Program 2023
Deadline: January 11, 2023
Africa Fellowship Program 2023 applications currently welcomed by Global Health Corps (GHC), a leadership accelerator mobilizing a powerful network of health equity changemakers, 1,000+ strong and growing. Submit now!
The Global Health Corps (GHC) Fellowship Program 2023 is a wonderful chance to develop your abilities and work with a high-impact health organization, but it’s also much more than that. It’s a year that will accelerate your development as a leader on both a personal and professional level, putting you in contact with a large and diverse network of talented, enthusiastic, and motivated advocates for health fairness. They hope that this marks the beginning of the remainder of your career spent promoting just health care systems.
Global Health Corps (GHC) Africa Fellowship Program 2023 roles
- As you become familiar with the requirements of your placement organization and work to offer value and advance health equity, you will adapt and innovate. There will be highs and lows, as well as daily fresh learnings.
- The fellowship begins with a week of thought-provoking seminars, developing relationships with your cohort, and self-reflection on your position as a future leader in global health. Trainings, coaching, and mentoring are available all year round!
- GHC fellows and alumni cross all kinds of borders and boundaries, yet they come together as a close-knit community because they agree that everyone has the right to health. In order to ensure that there is always someone to turn to, fellows are paired.
- You must put your whole self into the intricate, challenging, and long-term effort of changing the health care system. As an emerging leader, developing resilience, self-care, and empathy is therefore a key part of our program.
The Global Health Corps fellowship offers intense leadership development and professional growth in addition to the following:
- Living stipend
- Professional development funds
- Completion award
- Health Insurance
- Travel costs covered to and from GHC training and retreats
- Visa/Work permit
- Be 30 years of age or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
For further information, visit GHC
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment