Deadline: 15th May 2023.
Applications open for the Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Programme 2023. The 12-month Cambridge MBA programme addresses every general topic pertinent to modern business practice. Granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
The Cambridge MBA one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Similarly, Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
- Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate then awarded the Scholarship
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2023.
For further information, visit Boustany Foundation