Deadline: 1 Feb/1 May 2023 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts 2023
Holland Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students
International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue their bachelor’s or master’s degree at one of the Dutch research universities or universities of applied sciences in Holland are eligible for the Holland Scholarship, which is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science.
Applied sciences universities and research institutions participating (see the official website for complete list)
offered by the participating universities are bachelor’s or master’s programs in fields of study that qualify.
Amount of Awards:
Foreign students who are not residents of the EEA
Scholarship amount and length:
A $5,000 scholarship is being offered. Note that this scholarship does not cover the entire cost of tuition. The grant can only be accepted once, and it is given out for one year.
• You are not an EEA national.
• You are submitting an application to one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree.
• You are in compliance with the institution of your choice’s specific standards. These are available on the institution’s website.
• You have never before attended a Dutch educational institution.
- Direct applications for the Holland Scholarship must be made to your preferred participating institution. Either the 1st of February 2023 or the 1st of May 2023 is the application deadline. To verify the proper deadline, you must check the website of the institution of your choosing.
- On the website of the institution of your choosing, you may find more details about the application process and the precise dates. The official website (link provided below) contains comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, thus it is crucial that you visit it.
Visit the official website for this scholarship to apply for Holland Scholarship for Non-EEA International Students