University of Twente
Deadline: 1 Feb/1 May 2023 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts Sept 2023
Excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA nations who wish to enroll in a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente may apply for University Twente Scholarships (UTS).
Holland’s University of Twente
Study level and field(s):
Master’s degree programs at the university that qualify:
Electrical engineering, Embedded Systems, Environmental and Energy Management, European Studies, Health Sciences, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engine, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Science, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology Sustainable energy technology, public administration, and psychology Control and System
Total number of awards:
Both EU/EEA countries and non-EU/EEA countries send students abroad (see the official website for complete list)
Scholarship amount and length:
For one year, the scholarship might cost between €3,000 and €22,000 in total. When students satisfy the procedural requirements for the UTS in the case of a two-year study program, they are eligible to receive an additional UTS in an amount equal to that in the first year.
Candidates must fulfill each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for a UTS:
• The process for applying for a UT scholarship is distinct from the one for enrolling in classes at the University of Twente. No matter how much money you have, you must first obtain an admissions letter.
• Beginning with the academic year 2023–2024, you have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualified UT Master programs (September). Please be aware that it could take up to 8 weeks for you to hear back after submitting your application.
• A student ID is required.
• You have not completed a graduate program at UT;
• You meet the prerequisites for getting a visa to enter the Netherlands (if necessary);
• You meet the prerequisite for the general English language test. IELTS Academic 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT of 20) on the speaking skills subscore
• You are not qualified for a loan for Dutch studies;
• A scholarship for top students is the University Twente Scholarship. This usually indicates that you are in the top 5 to 10 percent of your class.
You must first apply to a Master’s program. After submitting an application for a Master’s program and receiving a letter of (conditional) acceptance, you can use your student ID to submit an application for the scholarship. Round 1 applications, which begin on October 15, 2022, have a deadline of February 1, 2023, whereas Round 2 applications, which open on February 1, 2023, have a deadline of May 1, 2023.
To begin the application process and for comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).