JFD les Margaret Awards 2023
Deadline: 9 January 2023
JFD is encouraging women from Europe and Africa who are making risky technical bets to submit applications for the les Margaret Awards 2023.
This year, JFD will honor three award categories: Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur, and Junior. Each of which will contain a European and African winner for the ingenuity, daring, and invention of women from Europe and Africa. On April 17, 2023, in Paris, the prize presentation will be place under the distinguished patronage of the President of the French Republic.
JFD has chosen to go above and above its promise by putting the issue of the gender investment gap in initiatives spearheaded by Women in Digital at the top of its agenda. In order to develop and encourage investment in women in tech, the 2022-2023 program’s main theme will be “Invest in Her,” which will bring together female leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, advisers, and the media throughout the ensuing months.
- The JFD Acceleration Program will provide the Margarets in the Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur categories with media exposure worth €1 million for a year. Similarly, speaking opportunities at significant international events, digital equipment, coaching/mentoring sessions with JFD partners, and more so financing.
- The Margaret Juniors will get specialized assistance for the growth of their initiatives, as well as digital tools and a €1000 scholarship. Furthermore, They will also receive high media exposure, mentoring, and coaching from the JFD partners.
- Les Margaret Awards is dedicated to women citizens of a European or African country who place innovation at the heart of their action.
- Who have developed a digital project, in all sectors, that responds to one or several societal and environmental issues: a disruptive innovation that creates jobs and value for our economies.
Candidates can apply in 3 categories:
- Entrepreneur: for female founders or co-founders of tech start-ups;
- Intrapreneur: for women working for companies who have developed an innovative project in agreement with their employer while remaining employed;
- Junior: for girls aged between 7 and 18 who have an idea, a concept, a start-up project that responds to a problem through the application of a technology or those who have developed a prototype (robot, game, app…) using one or several technologies.
For further information, Visit JFD
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment