Deadline: January 15th, 2023
Apply now for the Donald F. McHenry Global Public Service Fellows Program 2023.
The Donald F. McHenry Global Public Service Fellows Program 2023 aims to increase recruitment of exceptionally qualified graduate students from all communities in the US and abroad who are committed to careers in transformational global public service at Georgetown University School of Foreign Service (SFS). It is granted at the time of admission and is available to applicants accepted by any of the eight SFS Master’s degree programs.
The fellowship curriculum includes exercises that help fellows hone their intellectual strategy and increase their capacity for integrating concepts and resources from many fields. Graduates from McHenry are able to address both recently emerging and uncharted global concerns comprehensively thanks to their talents.
The Fellowship offers a scholarship that pays for all required fees and tuition in full. Applications for SFS Master’s degree programs encouraged from both American and international students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
- A scholarship covering full tuition and mandatory fees
- Individual mentoring to enhance analytic writing, oral briefing, professional, and personal skills
- Inter-disciplinary exchanges on creative solutions to public service problems
- Interaction with senior practitioners at the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy and larger SFS community
- Events to complement and expand the fellows’ Master’s degree academic learning
- Assistance with internship search for practical experience and networking
- Counseling on career employment search
- Acceptance and enrollment in the desired SFS Program and
- Commitment to a career in transformational global public service.
Visit Donald F. McHenry for further information