Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023
Deadline: 10 January 2023
Applications open for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023. Theme: International collaboration
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) provide a special chance to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth nation with a low or middle income. The scholarships offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance for students dedicated to bringing about change in their communities to extend their perspectives, experience a new culture, and create a lifelong worldwide network.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars work to effect positive change and find solutions to the problems we all confront via academic collaboration and cross-cultural interchange, both in their home countries and those that host them. Scholars will actively participate in shaping the Commonwealth network’s future.
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. You will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
- The QECS awards are only hosted by low and middle income countries
- QECS awards are only for new students and cannot be used to fund a course that has already been started
- QECS are for Master’s degrees only.
- The QECS will only fund two year Masters Courses
The following sections make up the application form
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
The statement section formed of three main statements which applicants need to provide.
- Statement 1: Plan of study (200-400 words)
- Statement 2: Development impact and post study outreach (300-500 words)
- Statement 3: Creating networks (200-400 words)
For further information visit QECS
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment