Deadline: 15th of December 2022
Applications open for the Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition 2023.Submit yours now!
The annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in the Middle East, Africa, and Turkey introduced by Dell Technologies. The competition aims to inspire students’ creativity for their capstone projects so they can actively participate in the transformation of IT, have the chance to shine, and take home awards.
Senior student working on your graduation project in any of the bellow topics in the Agriculture, Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, and Wellbeing sectors, welcomed to join them for a very exciting ride! The targeted topics: AI, IoT, Information Security, and 5G.
A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
- All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- They will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts for our finalists projects (who will pass the interim phase to the final one)
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
- Seniors enrolled in academic institutions in the Middle East, Africa, and Turkey who wish to participate must be in their senior year.
- A academic member should serve as the student’s supervisor.
- Students must be full-time university students and non-government employees.
- The head of the department should verify the veracity of the information the students have supplied.
- One project should only list students once.
- The academic adviser for the project and the appointed team leader will be the conduits for all communications between Dell Technologies and the project team.
- There should be a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 people on each competing team. The following duties should be assigned to the team leader, who should be chosen from among the team members.
- The essence of our competition and one of its key pillars is the innovation and originality of the concepts. Plagiarism, which is the practice of using someone else’s words or ideas as one’s own, is against our industry’s code of ethics.
The competition consists of 3 phases:
Project Abstract Submission:
- Submission window: 15th of November till 15th of December 2022
- Announcement of Shortlisted Projects 9th of February 2023
Interim Design Report Submission:
- Submission 16th of March 2023
- Announcement of The Top 20 Finalists: 13th of April 2023 that will be offered a technical mentorship from Dell Technologies.
Final Report Submission:
- Submission 25th of July 2023
- The Winners Announcement – 31st of August 2023
For further information visit Dell Technologies