EIT Climate-KIC Adaptation and Resilience ClimAccelerator in Africa 2022
Deadline: 26 November 2022
Apply now for the EIT Climate-KIC Adaptation and Resilience ClimAccelerator in Africa 2022 .The chosen start-ups will receive specialized business coaching, qualified financial advice, assistance in determining the potential climate effect of their product, and preparation for upcoming funding opportunities.
The A&R ClimAccelerator, funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Ireland (‘Irish Aid’), will assist 16 teams from throughout the African continent with solutions that address actual climate concerns or increase community resilience. The chosen start-ups will receive specialized business coaching, qualified financial advice, assistance in determining the potential climate effect of their product, and preparation for upcoming funding opportunities.
They are looking for applications for solutions that address the effects of climate change while enhancing community resilience. Start-ups may offer defenses against climate hazards such sea level rise, cyclones, hurricanes, typhoons, or storms, excessive temperatures (heatwaves), extreme precipitation, drought, unexpected rains, and others. Startups that don’t concentrate on these particular areas not allowed.
- The start-ups will get individualized assistance to improve their business plans, overcome obstacles, and spot chances for long-term expansion.
- The start-ups will each receive a €2,500 results-based grant to help them streamline their businesses, boost productivity, and develop ventures that have a beneficial influence on the environment.
- addressing all elements of the business, including incorporation, management structure, governance frameworks, staffing, operations, business plan development and execution, market plan development and implementation, financial management, and accountability.
- Climate risk assessment and opportunity identification coaching and training. The start-ups will also receive help as they integrate environmental and social sustainability. More so strategies for climate change adaptation and mitigation, into their daily operations.
- Business incorporated in an African country.
- Incorporated for 5 years or less.
- For-profit entity.
- Adaptation and resilience solution.
- Deadline: 26 November 2022
- Applications that can effectively and clearly explain complicated technological concepts have a better chance of being chosen.
- Only submissions submitted on time and in full accepted. Please be aware that you must submit a pitch deck (PDF format). We won’t evaluate applications without a Pitch Deck.
Visit official webpage for further information on EIT Climate-KIC Adaptation and Resilience ClimAccelerator in Africa
Leave a Comment