Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) Scholarship Programme 2023
Deadline: 16 January 2023
The call for applications for the MOPGA scholarship programme 2023 for young international researchers is open. 40 grants awarded to the laureates working on topics related to climate change and environment.
In order to improve scientific contributions to climate change concerns raised by the COPs, France, a significant participant in the fight against climate change and a guarantor of the Paris Agreement, is introducing a new MOPGA visiting fellowship program.
40 young researchers who want to conduct their research in France are welcome to apply to the sixth Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) call for applications. The initiative is supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and is carried out by Campus France in association with the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- Researchers tackling climate change issues will get support from the MOPGA 2023 Visiting Fellowship Program for Young Researchers.
- Moreso, Successful young researchers will receive 40 scholarships for a 12-month period beginning in September 2023.
The following requirements must be met by foreign researchers applying:
- possessing a doctorate for fewer than five years
- only having a foreign nationality
- having lived outside of France as of September 1, 2022 (for more than 90 days)
- The host institution and the laureates will construct a research stay convention that will precisely outline the resources made available by the laboratory so that the researcher can carry out the research project.
The host institution and the laureates will construct a research stay convention that will precisely outline the resources made available by the laboratory so that the researcher can carry out the research project.
Visit the scholarship official webpage for further information on MOPGA scholarship programme 2023
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment