YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2023
Deadline: 11 December 2022
Applications currently open for the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2023. The United States government launched the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) as a centerpiece initiative to support the continent’s future leaders.
Participants will get certificates at the program’s conclusion and will join the esteemed YALI Alumni. To prepare participants for leadership responsibilities in their diverse organizations, communities, and nations, a variety of leadership development exercises will be given to them.
For the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2023, there won’t be any discrimination against applicants based on their gender, race, ethnicity, color, socioeconomic situation, sexual orientation, or gender identity.However, the administration of the West Africa-based YALI Regional Leadership Center, Accra, maintains the right to confirm any information that applicants submit as part of the application process.
What they offer
Business and Entrepreneurship
- This program caters to a wide spectrum of aspiring or developing business executives who hope to establish their own companies on the continent or similarly, assume leadership positions in the private sector.
Civil Society Management
- Those who assist the public through volunteerism, community service, or involvement in non-governmental groups are the target audience for this track.
Public Policy and Management
- People who work in or want to work in any level of government (including elected positions), regional organizations like the African Union or the West Africa Community. Furthermore, international organizations like the United Nations, or other publicly minded organizations or think tanks are the target audience for this track.
Young West African leaders who fit the following requirements are eligible to compete on a merit basis.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of submitting application.
- Are nationals and inhabitants of Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, the Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, or Burkina Faso.
- Neither citizens nor lawful permanent residents of the United States.
- More so, are qualified to get any required visas for Ghana.
- Are excellent in speaking, listening, reading, and writing English.
Visit YALI for further information
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment