Deadline: January 16th 2023
In order to improve scientific contributions to climate change concerns raised by the COPs, France, a significant participant in the fight against climate change and a guarantor of the Paris Agreement, is introducing a new MOPGA visiting fellowship program 2023.
40 young researchers who want to conduct their research in France are welcome to apply to the sixth Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) call for applications. The initiative is supported by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and is carried out by Campus France in association with the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Researcher support will be provided by the MOPGA 2023 Visiting Fellowship Program for Young Researchers on the subjects included in the “Research Themes” section.
Description of the research project (in English or French)
- Research Project Title
- Keywords (6)
- Abstract of the Research Project (2,000 char. max.)
- Context and Motivation (2,000 char. max.)
- Scientific Objectives (2,000 char. max.)
- Methodology and Timeline (4,500 char. max.)
- Project position in relation to the MOPGA scientific domain (2,000 char. max.)
- Collaborations and / or impacts for the candidate’s country of residence in relation to the research project proposal (2,000 characters max.)
This fellowship includes the following benefits:
- Monthly allowance of 2,500 euros
- Moving allowance of 500 euros
- Support for social security coverage
- Support for health insurance
- foreign researchers who have not yet earned their doctorate
- no limitations based on nationality (except France)
- Starting in September 2023, 40 fellowships will be given out over a 12-month period.
- CV including the list of your publications in English (4 pages max)
- PhD Diploma (or certificate of PhD diploma)
- CV of your research supervisor in the French host institution (2 pages max)
- Letter of support from the French host institution
- Letters of recommendation (3 max)
- Passport or proof of ID
Visit MOPGA for further information