Swedish Institute Scholarship For Global Proffessionals 2023
The scholarship supported by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and designed for full-time, one- or two-year master’s programs. The Swedish Institute releases an annual call for applications for master’s programs starting in the fall semester. You must be eligible, complete all phases of the application process, and have the necessary documentation on hand in order to finalize your application on time if you want it to be successful. Please take your time reading the pages that follow. (Swedish Institute Scholarship For Global Proffessionals 2023)
What is the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals?
Future global leaders who will support the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development of the United Nations and sustainable development are to be developed through the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals. The applicants should be able to articulate how their education will help their home nations and areas thrive sustainably. About 350 master’s degree scholarships awarded by the Swedish Institute in 2023 for study in Sweden.
What is covered?
What scholarship recipients receive:
- Full payment of tuition. Your swedish university receives the payment straight from si at the start of each semester.
- A stipend of sek 11,000 per month to support living costs during the study time.
- Protection from disease and mishap.
- Grant for travel. This is a one-time fee, and students who are currently residing in sweden are not subject to it.
- The scholarship includes a travel grant of sek 15,000 for the duration of the study period for students from bangladesh, bolivia, brazil, cambodia, cameroon, colombia, ecuador, egypt, ethiopia, gambia, ghana, guatemala, honduras, indonesia, jordan, kenya, liberia, malawi, morocco, myanmar (burma), nepal, nigeria, pakistan, peru, philippines, rwanda, south africa, sri lanka, sudan, tanzania, tunisia, uganda, vietnam, zambia, or zimbabwe.
- The scholarship comprises a travel allowance of sek 11,000 for the duration of the study year for students from armenia, azerbaijan, belarus, georgia, moldova, and ukraine.
- Membership in the si network for future global professionals (nfgp), a tool that will assist you in developing your career while you are in sweden.
- You join the si alumni network once your scholarship time has completed. You have a special chance to continue networking and advance your career as a member.
The scholarship does not:
- Offer additional grants to relatives.
- Cover the university admissions application fee.
- Permit the study plan to alter. We can only assist you with the master’s program that has been awarded.
- Permit modifications or extensions to the duration of the scholarship award.
a nation’s citizenship
- You must be a national of a nation that is qualified to receive a SI scholarship. You are not required to be a resident of the nation at the time of application, though.
admissions to universities
- By March 30, 2023, you must be eligible for financial aid from Swedish institutions, have completed the university admissions process, and be accepted into one of the approved master’s programs.
- A minimum of 3,000 hours of proven work experience required. Furthermore, you must have civil society involvement, your present or prior workplace, or other evidence of leadership experience.
master’s degree courses
- You must be qualified for SI scholarships for the master’s programs you are applying to. Depending on your nation of citizenship, we offer preference to programs within particular topic areas.
If…, you are not eligible.
You are not qualified for the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals, despite meeting all the prerequisites given above, if you:
Prior to the scholarship period (beginning August 2023), have lived in Sweden for a total of at least two years.
And have previously been granted a Swedish Institute scholarship for master’s-level studies or research at a Swedish university or university college.
The following criteria must be met:
- applicants must already hold a degree from a Swedish university or university college,
- Enroll in a study program at a Swedish university or university college, possess Swedish or EU/EEA citizenship*,
- a Swedish permanent residence permit,
- a temporary work- and study permit, or have attended SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) or Swedish Institute Summer University (SISU).
- With one exception, students who are dual citizens of Romania and the EU may still apply for scholarship.
- They must specify which citizenship qualifies for the scholarship when submitting applications to SI and university admissions.
For More Information about Swedish Institute Scholarship For Global Professionals 2023 Click the Link
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment