Deadline: 9 November 2022
Register now and submit your social project for the iF Social Impact Prize 2022, Empowering those who make a difference.
Their initiative iF Social Impact Prize 2022 aims to support projects that contributes to our society. You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions: your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
iF Design known for outstanding design and social engagement. Their events and exhibitions celebrate just that. In addition, their brand-new iF Design Trend Report summarizes the influence of megatrends on current global design – showing the impact design disciplines have on each other and how social trends and megatrends influence each other.
If your project is selected for the iF Social Impact Prize, you can benefit from advantages which help to boost your project:
- Prize Money: Your project supported with a share of EUR 100, 000 in prize money.
- Communication Support: Projects selected by the jury will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design-interested public.
- You’re Project: Projects selected by the jury will be shown on the iF Design Website unlimited time.
- Updates: You can update your project with latest videos, photos or news.
- iF Jury Feedback Chart: Projects selected by the jury will receive their individual jury report for each supported project
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts not accepted.
- . If you work is towards achieving one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, your project is eligible
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project. Does it:
- Approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Strengthen group relations?
- Create a positive experience?
- Balance effort and use value?
The size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to their online visitors.
Two steps to participate
Login into my iF:
- Login now or create user account
Enter your entry data and register
- Fill in the basics.
- Upload two pictures, enter a short entry description, and add initiator as well as partner address.
- Click on “Publish your project” (for free) to finalize the participation.
- After a brief content check by them, you will receive a short confirmation.
- If everything is okay, your project will automatically compete for the prize.