Apply now for the World Bank Open Vacancies for Western and Central African Region 2022!
Deadline: October 12 2022
Are you a development expert who is seeking new career challenges? More so, ready to make an impact? This is your finest chance ever. The Western and Central Africa Region of the World Bank are looking for dedicated professionals with a passion for international development to join their innovative and diverse staff.
A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique opportunity to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. They are opening over 30 new positions in their country offices in the Western and Central Africa Region. And proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer, not discriminating based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
In Western and Central Africa, the World Bank is a leading partner with a growing portfolio over 390 projects totaling more than $51 billion. They work in a variety of sectors, including agriculture, trade, transport, energy, education, health, water, and many more. They also work on tackling some of the major global challenges of our time, including climate change and global pandemics.
- They offer competitive salaries and benefit packages.
- The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan, medical, life and disability insurance and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
You can apply if you are:
- Interested in a local position in one of the offices of the Western and Central Africa region of the World Bank.
- Hold a Master’s and/or PhD Degree(s) with a minimum of 5-8 years of professionally relevant experience.
- A technical expert with development experience in the relevant areas.
- Fluent in oral and written English. French is also required for some positions.
Click on the links below for World Bank Open Vacancies for Western and Central African Region 2022
- Timing of the Application Process: September 15 – October 12, 2022
- Close of the Application Process: October 12, 2022
- Join the Mission – World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Event: September 30, 2022
- Expected start date of new hires: December 2022 – February 2023