The CIVICUS Solidarity Fund (CSF) 2022 ($ 10,000 IN Funding)
The CIVICUS Solidarity Fund (CSF) 2022 is now accepting applications. The CSF is a member-led and member-resourced fund that attempts to foster diversity and resilience in civil society while also attempting to offer significant resources and help to members who are in need through flexible grants.
16 September 2022 is the deadline
The fund is available to CIVICUS members who typically find it difficult to access resources and support because of limitations in the environment in which they operate, their organizational characteristics (unregistered, recently established organizations, etc.), or simply because of who they are and the issues they address: small CSOs (both formal and informal), individual activists, movements, especially those that come from historically oppressed and marginalized groups, early-stage social advocates, and social entrepreneurs.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
The CIVICUS Solidarity Fund‘s goals are to:
bolster coalition unity and a sense of inclusion in the larger global change movement;
Encourage diversity and resiliency in civil society, particularly among smaller, informal actors;
Create chances for change-seeking actors to contribute to a more fair, inclusive, and sustainable world where none currently exists.
Requests for funding should range from $1,000 to $10,000 USD.
All CIVICUS members, including organizations and people with voting or associate membership status, are eligible to apply as long as they meet the requirements listed below.
- You must be an associate member or voting member of CIVICUS. Click on this link to join CIVICUS. Please send an email to email@example.com to check the status of your membership.
- You are a member of one of the following groups: women, young people, LGBTIQ+ individuals, labor rights organizations, indigenous and traditional peoples, or rural communities.
- You are a member of the same group or community as the problems you are attempting to solve. This means that you are constituency-led for organizations. An organization that promotes youth involvement in civil society, for instance, is constituent-led if both its leaders and members are young people.
- Government restrictions, bureaucracy, and donor requirements make it difficult for you to acquire finances, and you run the real risk of having to halt your activities due to a lack of funding.
- The CIVICUS Solidarity Fund has never been given to you before.
- Within a year, the grant’s associated tasks can be finished.
- For individual applicants: You must be a member of a movement or collective that will unmistakably and ultimately profit from the grant that has been awarded to the applicant and the plans they will make with this money.
There are eight main evaluation criteria. The following details are meant to assist candidates in comprehending what the Membership Advisory Group (MAG) will be considered when making their selections. Each requirement is scored on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Bring about beneficial improvements or a lasting influence in your organization, group, or community.
- Explain the issues, difficulties, and your plan of action in detail.
- promotes the applicant’s larger community without a doubt.
- The impacted community has contributed to and helped shape the idea.
- has trouble getting funding from other sources.
- adopts a novel strategy or takes a brave action.
- includes clear and defined activities with a time frame that is realistic. MAG will evaluate whether the costs you are proposing are explicit and on a realistic timetable when considering requests for core financing.
- shows that the business or person is committed to implementing the suggestion.
Through the following link The CIVICUS Solidarity Fund (CSF) 2022 , applications can be submitted electronically. You may also use email to apply. The application form can be downloaded from the official application link and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for CSF.”
For More Information Visit the official page or Click Here
Leave a Comment