Elisabeth & AMelie Scholarships Fund 2022 Students from developing countries (up to € 5,000)
Apply now for the Elisabeth & AMelie Scholarships Fund 2022! Grants to enable foreign masters’ students do an internship in sustainable water management in a developing country. Theme: “Access to water, protection or improvement of water quality and water management in developing countries”
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund supports sustainable water management in developing countries, among others by financing on-the-spot internships for students from developing countries who are studying in Belgium.it takes into consideration an integrated approach to water management that includes technical and/or sociological aspects.
The internship will take place in a developing country (the student’s country of origin or another country). It will be tied to a master’s thesis or an equivalent and under the responsibility of the Belgian academic institution where the student is studying.
- The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of € 5,000.
- The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2022 and the end of August 2023. About ten grants shall be awarded.
- Students from developing countries pursuing a master’s level degree (master’s, specialisation master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) and work on a thesis linked to water management.
- The internship is linked to the access to water or its management in developing countries and must be clearly part of the subject of the candidate’s end of year project.
- The work undertaken by the candidate at local level and the results that emanate from this, deal with important local issues.
- The budget requested must match the candidate’s needs. He/She must have sufficient resources to complete the internship under the required conditions.
- The approach chosen by the candidate for his internship or the framework within which he is going to work have an innovative side. They are, in a certain way,different from the usual approaches or frameworks.
- What will be realized during the internship brings real added value to the scientific approach that supports the end of year thesis.
- Connect up to your account via https://candidate.kbs-frb.be, or create an account if this is your first application.
- Complete the application form online (you can take your time and do it in several stages if you like).
- When your application is fully completed, send it in. you will receive a confirmation by e-mail, as well as a pdf of your application.
Deadline: 20-October- 2022
Visit Elisabeth & AMelie Scholarships Fund 2022 webpage for further information.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment