Deadline: 16 September 2022
Applications for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022 are currently open! The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 33 African markets.
The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent. Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo here. These products must address one or more of a specific set of pain points found here.
- Multinational Product Roll Out: Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- Competition Cash Prizes: The ultimate winner will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000.
- Service Provider Partnerships: Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Access to Ecobank’s Pan-African Banking Sandbox: Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support on the Ecobank’s APIs test to enable them improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Access to Partner Network: Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators and potential Investors as well as mentors.
- Integration With Existing Ecobank Digital Offerings: The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc.
Customer Experience: We are looking for futuristic and innovative Fintech products in the following areas:
- Improvement of customer experience both online and at the branch
- Management of complaints on the Digital channels.
- Digital solutions using analytics/customer insights and AI to offer tailored adverts
- Acceleration of resolution process
- Digitization of customer journey
- Proactive support to customer
- Personalised Customer Interaction (Self-service)
- Defined reporting outcomes to measure value
Credit Scoring: We welcome cutting-edge solutions capable of improving the lending process to SMEs:
- 360° view on customers and prospects’ financial activities with other FIs
- Digitization of the lending journey for SMEs
Visit Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022 for further information.