Kokuyo Design Award 2023
Deadline: October 11 2022
Apply now for the Kokuyo Design Award 2023, an international product design competition that’s all about bringing together proposals for projects the future needs and giving them form.
The YOKOKU Award is a special award commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Kokuyo Design Award. It will be awarded to selected student entrants as a way to support their future work. KOKUYO’s Purpose is, “Bringing you a tomorrow you can’t wait for.” Following that concept, we will select up to 20 outstanding entries that, based on their presentation sheets, make us feel that their futures will be exciting. (Without judging the models)
Through the process of thinking deeply about the tools people use in their everyday working, learning, and living scenes, the competition aims to give form to the possibilities of design and the power of products. Kokuyo Design Award 2023 theme is Embrace.
- Grand prix (one winner) ¥2000, 000
- Merit Award (Three winners) ¥500,000
- Yokoku Award (up to twenty winners) ¥30,000
The competition accepts entries from any corporation, individual, or group that fulfills all the following requirements, regardless of their age, sex, occupation, or nationality.
- Any stationery, furniture or tool used in working, learning and living scenes
- Persons who are able to give a presentation at the final judging (March 18, 2023).
- Entry eligibility is limited to those designs never before shown publicly (in Japan, other countries)
Individuals and groups who wish to enter a design competition must complete:
- Step 1 (Register Your Entrant Information)
- Step 2 (Register Design Information)
- Step 3 (Submit Design) using the ENTRY pages on our website.
click here to apply now.for further details Kokuyo visit official site
join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment