Deadline: July 29, 2022.
Apply now for the international News Media Association (INMA) 30 Under 30 Awards. We are looking for deserving candidates on the basis of merit and a “30 Under 30” class that reflects the various markets that news media cover globally, including racial, religious, ethnic, and gender diversity, Rewarding young news media employees for exceptional performance and career prospects.
Through its Young Professionals Initiative, the International News Media Association (INMA) 30 Under 30 Awards aims to find 30 rising stars in news media with early career achievements, insights into innovation, ability to influence, and likely management skills across advertising, audience, business intelligence, content and product, and leadership functions at media companies.
The news media industry craves the infusion of young professionals into its ranks. They represent Millennial and Generation Z voices, rejuvenate workplace cultures as well as help re imagine news brands in a complex digital environment. They represent our industry’s future.
- Person employed by a news media company
- One under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2022
- Applicant must be a big picture thinker with an ability to shape the news media industry
- Must have demonstrated expertise and accomplishments thus far in your career
- Must bring soft skills that make a great leader or show talent: knowledge-hungry, team player, entrepreneurial spirit.
Communities of interest
6 outstanding individuals will be recognized among INMA’s 5 global communities:
- Global recognition in a virtual announcement, INMA.org blog, and press release.
- Certificate of recognition
- Social media badge that can be used at the recipient’s leisure
- Free access to 2 INMA virtual Master Classes of their choosing
- 12-month membership in INMA (for non-member applicants)